Premier Trade Fair for the Forestry and Woodworking Industries
Nowhere else in the world will suppliers of timber processing and wood-working solutions find a marketplace that puts them in touch with such an international cross-section of potential customers from all sectors of the forestry and wood industries.
Click here to set up an exhibit/sponsorship meeting
LIGNA 2017 Introduces a Completely New Concept
The LIGNA concept has been reconfigured to meet the needs of the global market and provide an even better platform for the latest technological advances. Find out more about the new concept!
- Short distances – Visitors can find products and solutions more quickly and easily
- Logical Layout – Exhibitors can present their products in context
- More synergies – Related technologies are placed closer together for buyers
2017 Display categories:
- Forestry Industry and Forestry Technology
- Sawmill Technology
- Energy from Wood – Biomass
- Surface Technology
- Tools and Machinery for Custom and Mass Production
- Wood Based Panel Production
- Machine Components and Automation Technology
These segments make up a complete picture of the market in wood products that is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Ligna 2015 featured:
- 1,552 exhibitors from over 50 countries
- More than 93,000 visitors from over 100 nations
- 2.8 million business contacts in 5 days
- 78% key decision-makers from the management among visitors